On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 07:38:37AM -0700, myblackcatisb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> i tried to copy files from my USB-Stick (sys:net) to my new created Windows7
> HVM Domain.
>
> First i made some settings in the /etc/qubes/guid.conf settings and set in
> the part VM following commands.
>
> VM XY: {
>
> secure_paste_sequence = "Crtl-Shift-v"
> secure_paste_sequence = "Crtl-Shift-c"
> };
>
> On the Qubes main site i found the tutorial how to copy and paste files to
> anouther VM(Domain)
>
> Domain 1 XY is on Workspace 2
> Sys-net(USB-Stick) is on Workspace 1
>
> Now i go into Workspace 1 and copy the file with Ctrl+Shift+c
> After this i go to Workspace 1 and want copy this file on the WindowsHVM with
> Crtl+Shift+v but nothing happened.
>
> What iam doing wrong?
>
> About your help i would be happy
>
> regards

You  have installed the Qubes Windows Tools?

Also, there's some errors in your settings - you seem to have
secure_paste_sequence defined twice, if that isn't just a typo.
And you don't say that you are actually copying the file before
Ctrl+Shift+c., and then using Ctrl+V or Edit-Paste to paste in to the
target.

Can you check that you are able to Copy/Paste to another Linux qube?