I tried installing whonix 14 and it didn't install...followed these
instructions:
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes/Install

Removed old Whonix templates and VMs (Not sure I was supposed to but the
instructions state to remove old version)

Updated Dom0

I then did the following command in Dom0 per the Whonix instruction:
sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-core-admin-addon-whonix (Didn't seem like a
typical template install/reinstall)

This is where things broke down and I think I messed up, that is, after I
entered the following:
sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.anon-whonix

First time I have used salt or issued this type command (Didn't seem like a
normal Qubes template update or re-install), Dom0 terminal just seemed to
stall....

I found this article that might be similar:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/qubes-users/whonix$2014%7Csort:date/qubes-users/A_CYJchSZBQ/BcuMjY6LDwAJ

Now I think I screwed this up even more:
1) I originally closed the Dom0 terminal, likely messing up the download, salt
process or something else. It looked like dom0 had stalled (not uncommon based
on my GUI dom0 update experience)
2) I found the whonix-14-gw installed but whonix-14-ws did not
3) I removed/deleted the templates based on the following 4.0 instructions:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/ specifically I issued the following
command for whonix-14-dvm, whonix-14-gw, whonix-14-ws(whose template was
blank). The thinking was just to try again.
4) I tried the instructions again on: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes/Install
and dom0 states:

After issuing the following command: sudo qubes-dom0-update
qubes-core-admin-addon-whonix I get the following message in dom0 terminal -
qubes-core-admin-whonix-4.0.1-1.fc25 noarch is already installed....nothing to
do.....complete

After issuing the following command: sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.anon-whonix I
get the following message in dom0 terminal - 'state.sls qvm.anon-whonix" is not
available...Dom0 configuration failed, not continuing.

Per the whonix instructions, I tried sudo qubes-dom0-update
--enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing qubes-mgmt-salt-dom0-virtual-machines I
get the following message in dom0 terminal "...is already installed, skipping.
Dependencies resolved. Nothing to do. Complete!"

My questions are:

1) How can I try to install whonix 14 again?
2) Did I just screw up my system with these edits and changes? If so how do I
undo?

Thanks for any ideas or help....