Le mercredi 22 août 2018 10:01:49 UTC+2, gdr...@gmail.com a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> " [DOM0] Error starting Qube !
> ERROR : Start failed : internal error: Unable to reset PCI device
> 0000:00:1f.6 no FLR, PM reset or bus reset available, see
> /var/log/libirt/libxl/libxl-driver.log for details"
>
> Device 0000:00:1f.6 is an assigned Ethernet controller : Intel Corporation
> Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V (rev 10). My ethernet cable is attached to the
> Intel GbE LAN port.
>
> The journalctl system log noted :
>
> Libxl: libxl.c:1853:libxl_console_get_tty: unable to read console tty path
> `/local/domain/1/console/tty': Resource temporarily unavailable
> Libxl: libxl.c:xxxx:libxl_console_get_tty: unable to read console tty path
> `/local/domain/2/console/tty': Resource temporarily unavailable
> Libxl: libxl.c:xxxx:libxl_console_get_tty: unable to read console tty path
> `/local/domain/3/console/tty': Resource temporarily unavailable
> Libxl: libxl.c:xxxx:libxl_console_get_tty: unable to read console tty path
> `/local/domain/4/console/tty': Resource temporarily unavailable
>
> I am also concerned about this dmesg output :
>
> ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND, Evaluating _PRS (20170728/pci_link-176)
>
> Motherboard: GIGABYTE B360M D3H (rev. 1.0)
> Qubes OS version: Qubes-R4.0 (28-Mar-2018 15:06)
>
> I tried to remove the device with echo -n "1" >
> /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:00:1f.6/remove. sys-net can then be started but I
> don't have any more wired connection (no PCI listed in tab devices).
>
> How can I fix it ?
>
> Thank you so much for your help.
>
> Best regards.

Hi,

A few days ago, I added a network card, a TP-Link TG-3468. Network card was
recognized. I had no trouble connecting me to the internet immediately.
'lspci' list my network adapter.

Since yesterday and after a system reboot :

1) on startup, I'm getting the following error message : "Failed to load kernel
module"
2) when I try to connect with the ethernet, I'm getting "Disconnected - The
network connection has been disconnected"

I cannot work it out ...

If annyone can point me to what's wrong will be great.