On 9/10/18 10:34 PM, gdru...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In 4.0, I have the same issue.
> [...]
>
> Help !! how can I fix it ?

This also happens to me; I'm using realtek ethernet adapter too. With
R3.2 this happened rarely, but with R4.0 this happens nearly every time
the computer resumes from sleep.

As of now, I just issue a direct "shutdown now" to the sys-net, and then
just restart the VM. As soon as network is available again, all the
other Qubes reach it too - in R3.2 I had to shut them ALL down and then
bring them up in sequence, with R4.0 I can just powercycle sys-net and
it somehow works.

Still, it's a bit of a problem...

--
Alex