I would do this without a separate network device.  Create a clone of a clean
(no saved passwords) sys-net.

First set sys-net and sys-firewall to NOT autostart.  Starting an appVM which
uses them will start them first anyway.

Create a shutdown script which...

stop all appVMs
stop sys-firewall
update sys-firewall to use the insecure, general sys-net
complete shut down

Use this shutdown script for all shut downs.

Then when you turn your machine on "not at work", it will be using the insecure
sys-net by default...you won't accidentally expose your work wifi credentials.

Startup at work will require running a script from dom0 to...

stop all appVMs if any are running
stop sys-firewall
stop sys-net
update sys-firewall to use work-sys-net
start work-sys-net
start sys-firewall
start usual work appVMs

All done without an additional network device

Clear out any saved work wifi credentials in sys-net

This is how I would approach this issue.