What do you think about installing Qubes OS on this?:

ASUS ROG Strix GL503GE

It has this I5-8300H processor, 8th gen core i5, apparently with VT-x and VT-d
yes:
https://ark.intel.com/products/134876/Intel-Core-i5-8300H-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-4_00-GHz

I read that a IGP is recommended: "Intel IGP (strongly preferred)" (here:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/system-requirements/ )  Do all laptops typically
include an IGP? This laptop has an IGP, you think, although it has an NVIDIA
Geforce GTX 1050 Ti card?

(I do software development. Will use the laptop to compile code, takes 10 - 100
seconds, and run stress tests, and open 100 browser tabs. And ... during
development, I don't feel good about pulling down 1 000 Node.js libs and typing
`npm start` unless in a Qubes virtual machine :- ))

Hardware details: (from this specs:
https://www.dustin.se/product/5011079435/rog-strix-gl503ge )

Type of Processor       Core i5
Processor Generation    8
Processor Number        I5-8300H
Clock Speed             2.3 GHz

Installed Memory size   8 GB
Max Supported Size      32 GB    <— I'll upgrade to 32 GB RAM

SSD Hard Drive          256 GB
Interface Harddrive     Serial ATA
SSD Form Factor M.2

Hard Drive Type (2nd)   HDD
Capacity (2nd)          1 TB

Display: LED backlight, 15.6", 120 Hz, TFT Technology: TN, 1920 x 1080

Graphics: Nvidia, GTX 1050 Ti, 4 GB, GDDR5 SDRAM.

Interfaces: LAN, HDMI, USB 2.0, Mini DisplayPort,
Headphone/microphone combo jack, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB-C 3.1 Gen 2

Thanks for any help, & regards,
Magnus

(I also asked in https://www.reddit.com/r/Qubes a while ago)