> Some obvious questions.
>
> You say the interface is correctly configured.
> Do you have any routes set in the Windows box?
> Do you see traffic outbound on the 10.137.0.50 iface?
>
> If you sniff traffic inbound on the vif attached to the Windows HVM, do
> you see anything there? (I mean sniff on the proxyVM)

Hi Unman, thanks for your help.

To eliminate some potential Windows issues I chose to boot on a fedora 28 live
cd in this HVM.

I configured the eth0 interface with the following command to copy a normal
qubes configuration :

ifconfig eth0 10.137.0.200 (HVM IP) netmask 255.255.255.255 broadcast
10.255.255.255
route add -host 10.137.0.10 (ProxyVM IP) dev eth0
route add default gw 10.137.0.10 eth0

I identified vif14 on ProxyVM, it corresponds to the HVM interace.

I launched tcpdump -n -i vif14.0 on ProxyVM, telnet from 10.137.0.200 (HVM) to
10.137.0.8 port 8080 (web server on qube I'm trying to reach, working great
from a third qube)

telnet doesn't connect but here's the result of tcpdump :

https://pastebin.com/QXhyBx4Z

Any help appreciated