alexw8...@gmail.com:
Hey, I am running qubes 4.0 and When I try to update Dom0 in the Terminal with "sudo
qubes-dom0-update" I get this error: Using sys-whonix as UpdateVM to download
updates for Dom0; this may take some time...  Cannot retrieve repository metadata
(repomd.xml) for repository: qubes-dom0-current.  Please verify its path and try again.

I have Whonix-gw-14 and whonix-ws-14 installed and fully updated.  I also have
debian-9 updates working with no errors.

I have Fedora-28 installed also but when I try and update that I get this
Error: Failed to synchronize cashe for repo 'qubes-vm-r4.0-current'

I am relatively new to qubes so I am learning as I go.  I have did some
research on these issues and I havnt found a solution to my exact issue yet.  I
am hoping I dont have to reinstall Qubes unless I have too.

I was trying to update my onion addresses from V2 to V3 when I came across this
Issue using this guide: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Onionizing_Repositories.

It sounded like they were going to migrate the Qubes update repo to a new server. Just wait and try again in a few hours or tomorrow.