Hi,

reby:
> I guess it should be evident but apparently not ?  I've changed the timezone
> manually on the taskbar to the new TZ  , however I see that when I update a
> Template it is still using my home TZ not my current TZ
>

> what are the steps to correctly change to a new TZ  when travelling with Q4.0
> and a laptop  please ?

You should be able to change the timezone with the `timedatectl` tool in dom0.
An example to set the system timezone Europe/London:

# sudo timedatectl set-timezone 'Europe/London'

For time changes to take effect in other VMs be sure to restart them after
updating the time or perhaps there is a better that I'm unaware of.

Cheers,
~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162