Hi all, I have followed the instructions here:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/tails/

But on Qubes 4.x I cannot seem to make it connect to the network.
I can start Tails fine, and change the Wired network connections, also make
new profile, but it does not connect when I use the info provided from dom0
with the "qvm-ls -n Tails" command.

I have tried both with dynamic DNS but static IP, and with setting the DNS
to the same IP as the gateway, as also is suggested in the documentation.

(I am using the default (sys-firewall) as the network connection.)

Apart from that main problem, a couple of related questions:
It seems that:
a) No way to make these settings stick, so the network must be reconfigured
on each Tails start, is that correct?
b) No way to make the AppVM remember the ISO file as the starting point;
each time either have to locate it manually in the GUI, or (re-)use a
command in dom0 to start it?

Regards,