Please refer to the Hardware Compatibility List if you're in no situation to go
blind or full YOLO on some hardware.

https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/

Anything in the list that has all green(yes) on columns from HVM column to
Kernel column should be good. Disregard "unknown" of TPM Column as it likely
means the submitter of the HCL report file didn't bother checking the status of
the TPM nor bothered configuring/trying to make it work.

Note that the TPM only matters with high regard if you want to make Anti-evil
maid work. For more information check:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/anti-evil-maid/

Once you have picked a hardware candidate, be sure to thoroughly read the
remarks as it is your key to getting things to work should some extra
pre-configuration was needed for installation to finish properly.

Mind you that on my first time of getting Qubes to work properly, I had to do
tons of research and understanding to finally get it going nicely. If you're
really determined for this then it's time to steel that determination some more
and it also depends on your luck.