Hello again everyone. I'm sorry for posting for the second time today but i
have a question related to qubes donations. I know it's possible to donate
by using ur credit card and by using bitcoin. The question is as follows:
Are there any other options available for donating such as paypal or IDeal
(for people from Holland)? If not is it possible to create those options
for people that either dont use a credit card or are not familliar with
bitcoins?
Thanks again in advance.