I have a Widows 7 VM saved on a HDD from my previous Qubes 3.2 and I am trying
to install it and various other VMs that were “Backed up”  On that HDD to my
Qubes 4.0 installation. The HDD is recognizied by Qubes 4.0 but I can’t see it
on the Back up/restore list of files and I do not know how to start the Disk
File Manager tool to “mount” the HDD to access the stored VMs.