Update: Kernel failure during boot install OS 4.0

After the install booted into dom0, checking Qubes kernel package to see
what three were stored or available. Mine only list one kernel.

4.14.18-1

I checked using the rpm -qa ‘kernel-Qubes-vm*’

Using the install update option I get:

Unable to reset pci device 0000:03:00.2:

Trying to apply the device to the selected box: error: device tab: can’t
attach pci device to VM in pvh mode

Does that mode need to be changed?

Stupid question but because honestly I don’t know. How do you check the
logs? I’m the terminal?

I downloaded the new kernel to cd, can install from the cd? I don’t see
anything on the Qubes kernel page except download from internet throw
Qubes. With internet I can’t.