mandag den 19. november 2018 kl. 16.55.42 UTC+1 skrev 22...@tutamail.com:
> I recreated a new Appvm for my templates to use for updates. I currently use
> sys-whonix...the new template is sys-whonix-New.
>

> How would I do this?

Hey there!

I am not currently on my Qubes box, but I guess you can change it in the Qubes
Global Settings program (if you want GUI). I am pretty sure you can set the
dom0 update VM in there.

Otherwise you can also do it with qvm-prefs, I just don't have enough
experience using it to set stuff on dom0.

Hope this helps.