Hi there, they told me to send my question to this mailing list ..hope you can
help me guys;-)

Hi there im new to Qubes OS and i want to install it on external ssd...
rEFInd 0.11.4 is already installed and macOS is updated to macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Wanna install it on MacBook Pro (Retina 13 Zoll, Anfang 2015).
I downloaded Qubes-R4.0.1-rc1-x86_64 ISO and dd ed it on a boot stick..

Now reboot my macbook...
there are now 3 options to boot from:
-->legacy mode (doesnt work)
-->vmlinuz (doesnt work -->freeze install progress @ dracut......with 4 penguins
-->fallback...it works installer starts but then where i have to choose
language ..i cant choose cause the keyboard and trackpad are frozen :-/
the xen.efi is also missing or broken...

@eduncan911 <https://github.com/eduncan911>
you write above Apple hardware has been fixed:
QubesOS/qubes-installer-qubes-os#20
<https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-installer-qubes-os/pull/20> ...
can you please tell me (step-by-step)

for what is the qubes-installer-qubes-os used for (to build iso?)
how to Compile/ build / use qubes-installer-qubes-os ??
i couldnt figure out how to use this repo cause there is no README file ??
Do i have to make it like the qubes builder? does it output an ISO ?
@marmarek <https://github.com/marmarek>
is there a way how i could build my own iso with all the fixes inside which
works on my macbook?
i read in the issues that the problems where fixed but i didnt know how to fix
it ..
could you please so kind to give me step-by-step instructions on which files i
have to change before building the iso? can i build the iso in debian or only
Fedora?

You are my last chance how to get answers ...i crawled the whole Internet to
find some useful tipps and read every page of the documentation of cause
macbook troubleshooting but with no success:-(
Could anyone add a README file to QubesOS/qubes-installer-qubes-os ...it wont
only useful for me ..i think it would be great for everybody whos new to Qubes
OS

Thanks sooooo much for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!