On 11/20/18 3:25 PM, pieter lems wrote:
It doesn't seem to work unfortunately, it does display more information tho.

Once Xen finishes booting then the OS itself needs to boot, and that grub boot entry probably needs the same 'quiet' key word removed. I believe this grub file is generated from a script. so there is another file that needs to be edited.

look at grub2-mkconfig command for more info

Op di 20 nov. 2018 om 19:32 schreef donoban <dono...@riseup.net <mailto:dono...@riseup.net>>:

    Groups "qubes-users" group.
    send an email to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:qubes-users%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    <mailto:qubes-users@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/17835bd5-6058-8f77-ba38-312f519a3082%40riseup.net.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com <mailto:qubes-users@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/CAK8vAnVEjk0qryoggbn%2BmeFhzmUp4u0i%3DCMw1ajLTLhaxU2hkA%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/CAK8vAnVEjk0qryoggbn%2BmeFhzmUp4u0i%3DCMw1ajLTLhaxU2hkA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.