seshu:
Hi, I'm really excited that i got 4.0.1 RC installed on my desktop. I'm a first
time Qubes user, but have quickly come up to speed.

One thing I haven't noticed in the Docs is how to create an appVM?  I want to
setup Google Chrome to play Netflix. But, do that in a separate appVM.
Similarily for email, etc. Is their documentation on this and I'm just missing
it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

It's really cool to be using Qubes!

Hi,

There are a couple ways to do it. In qubes manager there should be a button at the top with a plus sign. Or select in the menu VM -> create new VM. At least this is true in 3.2. I know qubes manager is different in 4.0 so maybe these options have been changed or removed?

Anyways you can also do it on command line with qvm-create.

--
Jackie