On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 01:46:04PM -0500, Chris Laprise wrote:
> On 12/13/2018 09:03 AM, Mike Keehan wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 03:43:33 -0800 (PST)
> > pulpw...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > no user login is possible. are there any unallowed chars in it? maybe
> > > too long?
> > >
> > > the password was:
> > > +jSyq@12_0rRwY7G&/mBAQ=|?{\#53Ouw8910q@3201i+./\nFVsc
> > >

> > Backslash character might be a problem, especially \n
> > Maybe the pipe symbol | and ampersand & too.
> >
> > Mike.
> >

> Yes, I would try typing the password with the backslashes doubled; might
> work.

Nothing wrong with that password. Works fine as it is.
Did you check the keyboard settings? Change them on setup?
There's a host of characters here that wont play nice with different
keyboard settings: my guess is that that's your problem.

Or of course, you havent remembered the password properly - despite it's
being immediately memorable.