I have been using Qubes 3.2 and 4.0 for a while now. When I installed Qubes I
needed to put the time on my BIOs 6 hours ahead in order for the clock on my
desktop to be accurate. Worked fine for the past few years...TOR worked, time
on emails looked inline using Debian9 thunderbird...

I recently tried using thunderbird in whonix and now the time is showing 6
hours ahead and I am having more time sync issues with TOR and my emails are
showing received 6 hours ahead???

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Not sure if this is due to my BIO time being ahead or if thunderbird in whonix
shows UTC time only(which happens to be 6 hours ahead of my time??)