What could it be ? If I enter this command at sys-Whonix: "sudo systemctl
restart qubes-whonix-torified-updates-proxy-check" and then check it with "sudo
systemctl status qubes-whonix-torified-updates-proxy-check.service" , Then
everything is green and everything is fine. But if I enter the same at
GW-Whonix & at WS-Whonix, then this error message (the written red, see
screenshot) (screenshot from GW-Whonix Terminal) Thanks in advance

https://ibb.co/BLmyZtk