On 20181220 at 14:53 -0500 Chris Laprise wrote:
> How stable is the CentOS 7 "testing" template? I'm so over Fedora,
> but need dnf for full compatibility with qubes-dom0-update.

It just self-destructed by upgrading x11-xorg*, see "[qubes-users]
updating CentOS-7 templates" - I guess I have to find
xorg-x11-server-{Xorg,common}-1.19.5 as Nick Darren wrote. Besides that it's
quite useful (but the arch template is more versatile). Fedora and plain Debian
have a sucking coefficient that rips fleas off dogs.

Achim