Hi, i'm trying to install Qubes for the first time, i am a total newb but eager
to learn more about this interesting OS.
So i attempted an installation to my old wiped laptop and got this message

Missing features: IOMMU/VT-d/AMD-Vi, Interrupt Remapping

And the warning that Qubes might not work properly. Does that mean that my
machine is not able to run Qubes at all?? Is there anything that i may can do
to make it work somehow?
To be honest, i did proceed with the installation, which completed normally
without any issue but then the system was and is not able to boot Qubes. It
leads to some Fail/error messages while booting. Is it because of the lacking
hardware?
Is there any hope for my laptop and Qubes?