Hello,

I have already tried several times to move my sys-VMs from
fedora-28-minimal to fedora-29-minimal but didn't suceed.
As sys-net and sys-firewall are the connection point to the internet, I'd
like to use a recent OS.
Currently I am using a clone of a fedora-28-minimal template which has
additional packages installed to be used for sys-net / sys-firewall /
sys-usb.
I have followed this guide:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora-minimal/#qubes-40
... plus some additional packages for my wifi card.

Strangely I am unable to build a working package when applying the same
steps to a fedora-29-minimal template.
But if I choose to use the default ("fat") fedora-29 packages as template
for sys-net / sys-usb / sys-firewall those VM work, therefor it is possible
to use fedora 29 for the sys-VMs.

Honestly I don't understand why we don't have a prebuild
qubes-template-fedora-29-sys which has only the minimal packages required
to use fedora-29 as template for the sys-VMs.
Has someone already successfully build a minimal sys-template based on
fedora-29-minimal?

- O