On Sun, Jan 06, 2019 at 11:14:27AM +0100, gone wrote:
> On 1/5/19 5:39 PM, unman wrote:
>

> > There really isn't anything to be lost (assuming you are working in a
> > cloned template.)
> >

> You are completely right. I should more often just try what happens than ask
> for every little step in fear of crushing the system on the playground.

I didnt mean to give you the brush off - just to remind you that Qubes
*does* allow you to make (serious) mistakes without pain, if you clone
and test first.
Try including the threatened packages in the install line, and let us know
how you get on. Don't forget to set the Default to "stretch" when you're
all installed.

unman