On Tue, Jan 08, 2019 at 08:25:36AM -0800, remresalexan...@gmail.com wrote:
> Acer Aspire A515-51G-303X
> Qubes 4
>
> Error Prompt
> https://www.file-upload.net/download-13462178/IMG_20190108_145008.jpg.html
>
> How i can go to the libxl-driver.log file
> https://www.file-upload.net/download-13462203/IMG_20190108_171610.jpg.html
>
> Does someone know a solution for that Problem?

Please don't just post images: they are no use to some people.
Take a little time to read the errors and put what is important in the
post. You are more likely to get help that way.

I don't know what your issue is (because you haven't told me.)
If the error comes when you are trying to start a qube, then most likely
you have an issue with some connected device. Perhaps a NIC?
See what happens if you remove the device - can you start the qube then?
Have you tried changing "strict reset" for PCI devices in qube manager?
I'm working blind here.

To answer your specific question - try sudo su, then access the file as
root.