On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 6:48:06 PM UTC, 799 wrote:

> I was running into the same issues and have already open a question here.
> Strangely it will work if you use the FAT fedora-29 template out of the box
> ... so it seems we are missing some packages/settings.

Thanks for the reply. I had been following that thread of yours and hoping
someone would have an answer, but I have to assume the same thing: something is
missing.

Hopefully someone will answer this question so that my wife will stop asking me
what the hell I'm doing sitting in front of my laptop all night :)