On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 02:00:44AM -0800, scarp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> After checking the google group and documentation at cannot find any
> information regarding the add of vlan on the public ip of the qubes os.
> In my case i need to add 2 ip address on my physical interface of my computer
> and one if them need to be in vlan.
>
> Any idea or post i miss?
>
> Best regards

There have been questions about use of VLANs in the past: you should be
able to search the archive.
Configuring the external interface is no different from using
Network Manager in whatever distribution you are using for sys-net
template.
The Qubes specific part will be connecting your qubes to the relevant IP
addresses. Simple way would be to have two firewall qubes, each
dedicated to one IP, and enforcing separation there. Then allocate your
qubes to the firewalls as appropriate.
If you think that you need to have a qube using *both* IP addresses,
then you might want to think a little more about the security domains
that you have defined, and how you have broken down your work. Not
saying that cant be done (it can), but in almost every case I've seen
it's proved to be unnecessary.

there should be enough here to get you done. If you  need more help
give a little more detail on what you are trying to achieve.