Hey,

So, weird problem I've been having for a while. I have a bad charger, when I
connect it, it isn't always recognised, it's a fact that I've tested and
concluded to be associated to faulty engineering on the connector on the board,
too loose already. Nonetheless, this problem only happened in Qubes (tried on
other os's). Sometimes connecting the charger simply kills qubes. VMs freeze,
the Manager is frozen, the statusbar disappears and it just stays like that
until I reboot. Today trying to reproduce the bug again I got an error window:

Critical error in Domains Widget
Error: g-io-error-quark: Error reading from file: Input/output error (0)

tl;dr - faulty charger connector, sometimes when connecting computer goes into
what I'd describe to be read-only mode and does not allow me to do anything (in
vms or dom0), having to reboot.

I've tried tinkering with the bios (which is updated), but have not yielded
anything.

Specs: Lenovo Yoga S1 Laptop (2014), latest Q4.(?), fedora 28 templates

Thanks for taking the time!

Hugo