On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 11:57:26 AM UTC-6, R A F wrote:
> I understand your point here but what if I simply do not want to sync my
> bookmarks, history etc with the cloud. What if I do not want to share those
> bookmarks between AppVMs. But what if I need to sync this offline inside
> AppVM that I use in specific domain? The problem here is that in many cases
> users are forgetting to backup their goodies and not everyone want to sync
> all this with cloud account. I'm not expert in that area and trying to find
> out if anyone know it this type of sync is even possible.
>
> Thanks Guys.
> Raf

If you are using Firefox synchronization, then you can selectively
enable/disable sync., in each qube. So disable (or do not enable it in the
first place) in all of your domains EXCEPT the one and only one you want to use
it in for "backup".  Oh, and ONLY set Firefox to synchronize bookmarks (no
history, passwords, etc.).

Particularly if you are treating that domain as untrusted, I do not see what
the problem is. Or am I missing the point of your wanting to synchronize
bookmarks in that one domain?