On 20190123 at 20:40 +0100 Aly Abdellatif wrote:

> Current Condition: Everything works perfectly(kali-rolling,offline
> penstesting lab,audio,bluetooth,wifi,updates,whonix,etc...) in legacy
> mode with discrete graphics for installation(with rufus) and hybrid
> graphics after disabling nouveau

Check if all CPU cores are running...

> Only problem is the ethernet

That's not a problem with "permissive=true" and "no-strict-rest=true".

> Uefi works too but problems with wake and sleep after closing the
> lid(Nvidia problem)

Actually using Fn+Backspace, too.

> Graphics:Discrete(Hybrid won't work in uefi)

Works for me since firmware 1.06

> Sadly, there wasn't
> any grub installed(grub and grub2 were empty folders) so I couldn't
> follow the steps regarding the nvidia troubleshooting to disable

You can do that in xen.cfg.

> I will try now to fix the ethernet and the nvidia drivers . I will
> keep you updated.

To get nouveau working you have to create an xorg.conf. By hand, of
course, to make it more fun.

Achim