Hello,

I'm running Qubes 4.01 and on a Lenovo T430 and my root partition is encrypted.

I want to install a yubikey challenge-response for the disk encryption password
but having difficulty working out how to do it. I'm a qubes newbie.

I've seen this https://github.com/eworm-de/mkinitcpio-ykfde package but I can't
seem to install the software on dom0 and follow the instructions, presumably
this is for security reasons.

Would I need to install it on to dom0 or would another vm like sys_usb be more
appropriate?

Could anyone give any instructions on how to do this in qubes please, even if
it is using a different software package.

Thanks in advance,
imamushroom