On Sun, Feb 03, 2019 at 10:16:55PM -0800, Sphere wrote:
> So I got a new Fedora-29 template but the problem is that after assigning it
> to sys-net/sys-firewall all it shows is something similar to what you when
> you start a generic PC after BIOS POST.
>
> All that's in this link:
> https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2019/01/07/fedora-29-template-available/
>
> Is how to get the template but I don't think I found anywhere detailing what
> to do afterwards.

I'm not clear what you mean by this: "what you when you start a generic
PC after BIOS POST".

Once you have installed the template (with dnf or qubes-dom0-update),
then all you have to do is assign it to qubes as required. Those qubes
will then start using the assigned template.
You can confirm this by opening a terminal in sys-net and observing
contents of /etc/fedora-release