Hi.

I am running Qubes-OS, 4.0, kept up to date, to the best of my knowledge.

I am on an HP Z8 G4 with 64GB memory.  I pretty much mainly run a
personal VM (fedora-29+additions template) with the requisite
sys-{net,*,usb,...}.

The personal VM typically has FireFox, ThunderBird, and a Files and Term
running when it freezes.

I can successfully hibernate, but on restart, it just reboots, no
resume, so either I shutdown/reboot all the time, or I leave it running.

It never lasts more than a day or so.  I come in to use it, and the
screen is dimmed, and will not wake up.  I have it on an UPS, and no
other machines have issues with power, so that is not it.

When it freezes, sys-net does not respond to ARP requests.  That is as
much as I know.  No kernel debugger to break into, so no way to force it
to spill the beans.  I have looked at various log files post reboot, but
nothing jumps out.

Anyone else having such issues?