These features have a high security cost, and I prefer to disable them.

* Deny /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.InputMouse . Rationale: BadUSB can
  use the mouse to open a terminal and copy-paste existing characters to
  build a malicious command.
* Deny /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.VMShell for DispVMs. Rationale: I
  want to use DispVMs for their non-persistent aspect, but want to still
  be able to store confidential data in their base private.img.
* Set "Default DispVM" to "(none)" for most VMs. Rationale: see
  previous point. Most VMs have a specific purpose and do not need to
  open third-party documents in a DispVM anyway.
* Prevent focus stealing (there are several discussions about this on
  GitHub, but no perfect solution so far).
* Let the installation create sys-usb and reboot immediately (USB is
  still enabled in Dom0 until the next reboot).

Some other features are covered by the Security Guides (NetVM = none,
firewall, Anti Evil Maid, possibly disable passwordless sudo)

Are there any other settings that one should change after installation
to improve Qube's security?

Cheers,
Georges Dupéron