Hello All,I have a laptop from family that is rarely used,but with windows10
installed on it,arguably the most infamous windows version.If I install
Qubse4.0 on this laptop, would qubes completely wipe windows10 away?  Since
some hardware's ID numbers are registered with microsoft in update process,and
maybe even UUID, would microsoft still be able to track this laptop when it's
online?Second option, is to take off the harddrive with windows10 and change to
a completely new one purely for qubes. with the concern above still there-the
hard ware records---can microsoft track THIS laptop when it's online?* by
installed with windows 10 ---I mean it pressed the agree button on microsoft
agreement when new laptop   switched on, this stage is offline,  and pressed
'update' button, and fully updated with microsoft and registered with it, this
part is online.Please advise, thank you