monday123...@scryptmail.com wrote on 2/12/19 9:06 PM:
Hello All,I'm using Qubes 4.0,w ant to setup Yubikey's OTP function to login
webmails,having read quite a few posts here and Qubes document,I wan to know
that,is there a way of use Yubikey as OTP to login webmail WITHOUT change
anything on dom0,I understand that at this instance yubikey act as HID, a
keyboard, an input device,so it needs dom0 to allow it,but on the other hand,
there is no 'input' at here, plus chang anything in dom0 could be risky,so I
don't want to use that approch.is there any other way? like:Use a standalone
vm?Or a virtual box in a vm?or a none-qubes tempalte?or any other creative
ways?Thank you for your advice, if it's a bit advanced, please kindly give some
description, thanks again.

If I remember those posts right, all you have to change in dom0 is a permissions file. That should be OK. If you still want to contain Yubikey to a single qube and you also have a spare USB controller, you should be able to set up an HVM with internet, attach that USB controller to it and use Yubikey directly. The trade-off is you bypass some of Qubes' security with that approach.