On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 08:12:42PM -0800, Todd Lasman wrote:

> On 2/13/19 3:18 PM, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
> > Todd Lasman wrote on 2/13/19 1:58 AM:
> > > I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly.
> > >
> > > According to the usage, the syntax is:
> > > qvm-copy-to-vm destination_qube_name FILE
> >
> > > All I want to do is copy a file from one qube to the next without
> > > hassle. Suggestions?

You can suppress the prompt by setting rules in
/etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.Filecopy
So if you have in that file:
qube1 qube2 allow
In qube1 you can use qvm-move-to-vm qube2 foo and no prompt will appear.

The prompt appears because either you have not specified a target qube
or you have not given appropriate permissions.

unman