Hello, I tried under Q4 to setup da debian-9 based VPN appVM. I followed
as I could the DOC   https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vpn/  (the first lines
are outdated) :  I set up a new debian AppVM, checked "provides
network", and installed network-manager, and
network-manager-openvpn-gnome.  So far so good.
When I test the "qubified"  conf.ovpn file (originally provided by my
employer, modified according to the DOC), it connects, and receives a
large list "route add ..." which is strange to me. I don't find these IP
adresses anywhere in the config files ; they seem to be imposed remotely
(?). Anyways, I can ping those, but no others (e.g.  no 8.8.8.8). Bad.
Any ideas on that?

I tried to continue according to DOC anyhow, but the dnshandler-script
yells at me. But no DNS, no use, so I am stuck.  Some hints, please?
Cheers, Bernhard