On 2/24/19 10:42 PM, 'Rainier30' via qubes-users wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've tried for almost two months now to install Qubes.  I'm excited to
get it working, but I've never gotten past the reboot following
installation. I purchased a new Dell computer for this OS specifically,
and the internals match HCL requirements.

I've used both a flash drive and a disk to install from, and I have no
issues all the way through the installation. Once I reboot, I see "No
Bootable Devices Found". Having tried literally over 100 times by now to
figure it out, I think I've tried every possible BIOS configuration.

Other users with similar problems seem to have had success by
configuring the EFI boot manager. I tried this through a shell in
recovery mode, but found that for /boot/efi/ there is "No such file or
directory". I downloaded the ISO more than once thinking that I maybe
had a partial file or Rufus problem.

Could someone please help me figure out a solution? I would like to use
this great OS, because it seems like an important tool. Please keep in
mind with your responses that everything I know about computers is
something I learned in the last few months. I self-taught myself a
little, but this is not my personal area of expertise. Please assume I
have no idea how to follow your directions unless you treat me like an
idiot. I welcome follow-up questions too!

Did you follow the UEFI troubleshooting page? I need to do that since
1-2 months with a recent dell laptop. If qubes won't boot, you can do
the trick with any other live-linux (you "only" modify /boot, no need to
do cryptsetup by hand), but then absolute paths are a bit different. See
here

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/uefi-troubleshooting/

good luck, Bernhard