On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 9:04:05 AM UTC-5, unman wrote:
> You are trying to write to an iso file, which is a read only file
> system. (It's an image of a CD/DVD)
>
> As awokd has suggested, you need to copy the files to a USB drive, or
> similar, and edit them there. Then create a new iso image and boot from
> that.

In first step: "1. I write .iso via Rufus in DD mode." I already copied this
files on USB. It means that when I open usb flash drive I see not .iso file, I
see files and folders which I can't edit because it is not writable.

I don't know, maybe it is the problem of DD mode writing of .iso, but I tried
also usual .iso mode in Rufus and when I am changing anything then I got this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zGI53XZ6f-8BoX28XueuuAmDQmFVf4FT/view - 8GB
flash drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ms_p53vRnSMy7OTjYFuSBlMH2ULvypLh/view - 1TB
SSD drive

Or you mean another method of copy files to USB drive?