On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 11:54:23 PM UTC+3, Achim Patzner wrote:
> How are you trying to do it?
>
> Achim

For example in Debian 9, Whonix WS and Whonix GW I am doing this:
"
echo Xft.dpi: 240 | xrdb -merge

set in /etc/X11/Xresources/x11-common (for Whonix in:
/etc/X11/Xresources/x11-common)
Xft.dpi: 240
"

and it is affect not only Template, it works for all new AppVM's too.

But when I am trying to do the same for Fedora 29, it is works only for
template, not for AppVM's.
Instructions from here:
https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/master/docs/customization/dpi-scaling.md

Also for Fedora 29 I tried this:

1. sudo nano /etc/dconf/db/local.d/dpi

[org/gnome/desktop/interface]
scaling-factor=uint32 2
text-scaling-factor=0.75

2. gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.xsettings overrides
"[{'Gdk/WindowScalingFactor', <2>}]"

3. gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface scaling-factor 2
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface text-scaling-factor 0.75

Maybe someone solved this problem or I missing something?