I have recently install V4 on a laptop.  I noticed there is no sys-USB.

What is the appropriate method to produce one?

I currently have no network connection either.  The newly installed system had
sys-net attached with the two USB controllers and no nic.  So I removed the two
USB controllers and added the nic.  The vm no longer errors out when booted.

I am concerned there may be more problems I have not seen yet.  This is a new
install; is there something I did wrong that would have caused these error?  I
am going on two weeks trying to fix what I have.

Should I just attempt to reinstall?  I don't know what I should do differently.

Any suggestions?