As of right now, I am unable to install Qubes 4.0. The installer loads
perfectly fine, and the media is in good shape. However, while I am configuring
the installer (destination disk, user accounts, etc) the installer will hang
and the computer will reboot. This occurs on a consistent basis, I could
probably set it to a clock. I’m running a Dell Inspiron 7000 gaming laptop with
a dedicated GTX 1050ti. I’m thinking that might have something to do with it.
Additionally, fallback graphics mode fails when trying to start x-server,
booting me out of the installer.

Any idea as to how I could get this to work.

P.S. Any other Linux installers/live instances work flawlessly, for hours at a
time.