On 18/03/2019 12:10, Claudio Chinicz wrote:
Hi All,

I'm getting notification that I need to update Fedora-29 (Qubes 4.0.1), I do it but it keeps asking to update.

On Qubes manager all VMs based on Fedora-29 template show they need to restart because I've updated Fedora-29, although it keeps asking to update.

I've even updated it manaully (opened terminal and issued sudo dnf update/upgrade) and it seems updated, but still Qubes thinks it needs to update.

Any insights?

Thanks,

Claudio Chinicz

Hi again,

After a long time, the issue returned and for almost I see the update icon on the upper right corner indicating I need to update Fedora 29 template.

When I try to update, I get an error saying "Failed to synchronize cache for repo \ 'fedora-modular\'\n ..... Comment: System is already up-to-date\n".

When I try to update using command line I get this error message:

sudo dnf update

Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'fedora-modular'

Anyone else has been having this same problem? any ideas how to clear it?

Thanks in advance,

Claudio