Hello everyone, I think I will buy a Lenovo ThinkPad T480 since it has good
reviews here on the list but I can’t find out which processor to choose. Which
one do you think will work for Qubes and Whonix? I’m planning to get Qubes and
Whonix for light browsing such as accessing Facebook and Instagram through Tor,
no gaming, video streaming or anything like that.

- Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.40GHz).
- Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.00GHz).
- Intel Core i5-8350U Processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.60GHz).
- Intel Core i7-8650U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.20GHz).

Thank you for any reply.