> I used the command "make grubby-dummy" to build grubby-dummy. Then I was able
> continue compiling as normal (you can type "make help" to list all the
> components that make builds,
> then list starting with where you left off at so you do not have to recompile
> the entire source tree. I.E. .
> "linux-gbulb linux-scrypt linux-template-builder installer-qubes-os ......."

Sorry I made this sound confusion. If you run into that same issue
1. Run command "make grubby-dummy"
2. type command "make help" to see list of components. Then type "make"
followed by the list of where you left off at.
For example "make linux-gbulb linux-scrypt linux-template-builder
installer-qubes-os ......."