Hello,
im new to qubes, and currently struggling with a new setup.
Key among the functions i need is a proxy-vm for vpn. Unfortunately, i find the
instructions in the docs very confusing.I found the qubes-tunnel and the
qubes-vpn-support project, i wasnt able to to get qubes-tunnel to work at all
since the instructions are very vage and unclear, however, i managed to setup
qubes-vpn-support, and as far as i can tell the anti-leak rules do work.
Now, my Questions:
- Whats the difference  between them, and which one is safer/ leakproof?
- How do i setup an autoconnect via nmcli /Networkmanager?
The instructions in the docs clearly do not work at all.
I added the connection in the Network-manager, it does connect just fine when i
select in the gui, but no autoconnect on proxy-vm-boot.
My vpn-provider doesnt require a passwd file, so i tried the following :

nmcli connection up "file-vpn-conn" eth0

nmcli c up "file-vpn-conn" eth0

What did i do wrong? Im using a fedora-29 template.

thanks in advance.