On 5/12/19 11:51 PM, google-urqzgfyzkpiwjxpxxpr...@public.gmane.org wrote:
related:
https://www.mail-archive.com/qubes-users-/jypxa39uh5tlh3mboc...@public.gmane.org/msg27890.html

system may appear stable for over a month then flat-out reboot or may reboot within days. quite unpredictable. tried toggling rc6 for i915, downgrading xen, kernels, disabling microcode_ctl, downgrading bios version and toggling assorted bios options. nothing. fan works, sensors register values within operating range, reboots happen also when system is idle.
not a clue in logs (with default verbosity.)
in short, my trusty X220 has turned into a mysterious timebomb.
switching hardware in order to regain a solid (as in mucho uptime) system.

to unman, could you be a little bit more specific about the rig you mentioned which seems immune to this particular issue?
anyone else with system uptime 60+ days?

thank you

did you say how much RAM you have, how long it has been installed? any new updates / upgrades ?

is it all stock hardware  SSD?

X220 is circa what year , I know thinkpads are a good fit for qubes, but one might wonder if that means forever :)

hate me but what about backing up all your qubes and reinstalling