Hi everyone,

I decided to buy Macbook Pro and Macbook 12' (for portability) for Qubes last
version on external ssd (Samsung Portable X5 MU-PB2T0B), because I am already
tired that I can't take my laptop anywhere I want and without burning my legs.

Question who working on Macbook. Does anyone have any problem working on this
laptops? If yes, could you please tell what exactly and what is the year/model
of your product?